Makfor® F is a powerful gel bait to control cockroaches without the need to spray.
Key Product Facts:
- Active ingredients: Fipronil 0.05% w/w.
- Fast results – visible results on the same day.
- Best overall cockroach control.
- Powerful secondary kill – Domino Effect.
- Superior contact kill with ContactX technology.
- Lasts for up to 3 months (between service visits).
- Low toxicity to non-target animals – ideal for use in sensitive areas.
- Eliminates the need to spray for cockroaches.
- Inconspicuous treatment with minimal disruption.
- Easy to apply in a minimum of time.
- Highly cost-effective.
ExoRoach Cockroach Trap
The Exoroach Cockroach Trap offers a simple chemical free catching mechanism. Placed near to places where cockroaches have been seen, the insects will encounter the Exoroach Cockroach Trap as they follow their normal foraging activity looking for food and harborage sites, particularly at night. Sensing the food lure tablet provided, they will be attracted into the trap.
An all new chemical-free trap with out of sight catch area to control and monitor cockroach problems.
Key product features:
- Uses innovative electrostatic powder and removable adhesive catch board for escape-proof control.
- Totally chemical-free for environmental care and non-target safety.
- Discreet, fully enclosed catch area for use in sensitive areas.
- Large catch capacity (1000 cockroaches) means up to 3 months between service visits and reduced consumable costs.
- Robust, hard wearing water-proof unit for long-term trapping and monitoring.
- Each trap includes glue board, lure etc.
- Service kits provide replacement glue board, electrostatic powder, food lure and easy-service instructions in one pack.
On entering, they climb up the ramp onto the specially designed bridge treated with Entostat powder. The particles of Entostat cling to the cockroach feet and tarsal segments, preventing them from maintaining a strong grip and causing them to fall onto the glue board below from which they cannot escape.
Compared with smaller cardboard traps, the large and robust size of Exoroach (15″ long x 8.5″ wide x 2.5″ tall) gives the ideal proportions to catch and retain a greater number of cockroaches between inspections. The Exoroach Cockroach Trap will provide many months of use if the glue boards, lure tablet and bridge are regularly replaced.
Cockroaches are very closely associated with human habitation. As they commonly feed on decaying food and live in unsanitary areas such as sewage systems, they present a considerable risk to health through the potential transmission of disease. Before using the Exoroach Cockroach Trap, remove all potential food sources. Clean the area, especially all spillages and remove waste material. Block or seal any broken fixtures in which cockroaches may find a harborage.
Cockroaches like warm dark locations. Place the Exoroach Cockroach Trap in these locations; where adults have been seen; along the edge of rooms and under furniture or equipment; or where there are signs of egg cases (oothecae). Check the Exoroach 24 hours after first placement and if no cockroaches are trapped move the Exoroach to an alternative location. Move the trap to several locations over a period of weeks to provide maximum trap catch.
Over time the Exoroach Cockroach Trap becomes more attractive as trapped cockroaches leave aggregation pheromone inside the trap. The Exoroach will be more effective if left in place after a spray or chemical treatment. Do not treat the trap with pesticide.