Pest Control Technician
Are you a person dedicated to providing the finest quality service and value to your customer? If so, this is an opportunity for both females and males you don’t want to miss!! As a Pest Control Technician, you will have a designated territory where you will be responsible for providing the best service to your customer‘s most valuable investment, their homes.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills and realize your job is not done till your customer is satisfied. Candidates must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including a drug screen and physical. Some sales experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability
- Company vehicle
- Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
- Follow a daily schedule, insuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home. A company vehicle is provided.
- Discuss the scope of service with the customer.
- Utilize the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient pest solution for your customer’s needs.
- Provide your customers with the best pest control and eradication services in the industry.
- Sales Professional
- Sales Representative
- Residential Sales
- Door to Door Sales
- Route Sales
- B2B, Business to Business Sales, Sales
- Cold Calling
- Self- Motivated
- Business Development
Australia Quarantine and Inspection Service
Pesticide Board Plant Quarantine
Ministry of Health Malaysia
Pest Control Association Malaysia