Are you a person dedicated to providing the finest quality service and value to your customer? If so, this is an opportunity for you to gain an experience and enhance your skill. As entomologist, you will have important job in classification of insects, life cycle, distribution, behavior, ecology and population dynamics of insects.
Bachelor’s Degree for Entry Level Position; Master or Ph.D in Entomology may necessary for advancement (1-3 years of work experienced in the field is required)
- Competitive remuneration
- Provide training
- Studying the physiology, genetics, behavior and habitat of insects.
- Recommending ways to prevent the importation and spread of harmful insects.
- Identifying the insects from customer.
- Prepare clear and concise technical report for customer.
- Interpret and enforce laws and regulations related to insects control.
- Experience in identifying insects (technical site)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in team and own initiative
- Logical and enquiring mind
Australia Quarantine and Inspection Service
Pesticide Board Plant Quarantine
Ministry of Health Malaysia
Pest Control Association Malaysia